Strategy-first investment experience and services
We believe that each client’s financial situation and goals require a customized strategy so they can invest stress-free and achieve financial wealth. Whether it’s planning for retirement, saving for your children’s college education or preparing for the next step in your life, we offer the financial planning, resources and ongoing management that you need – all with the goal of helping you succeed in your personal and business life.
At Mint Financial Strategies, our focus is working on your wealth strategy with an integrated and disciplined approach to address the wealth management issues most important to you. In that process, we use resources from LPL Financial, The Bucket Strategy Advisors Network, and other trusted alliances to provide you with a high level of experience.
Our goal is to deliver this top-notch service with a personalized, comprehensive financial strategy by covering these topics:
- Corporate and business structures
- Tax deductible savings plans
- Investment management
- Risk management
- Asset protection
- Qualified retirement plan design, implementation and administration
- Retirement plan and IRA distributions
- Business succession/transition planning
- Coordination of estate planning issues, including durable power of attorney, titling of assets executor/trustee services, and more
Based on your personal wealth financial strategy, we aim to help you financially plan for the following questions in your life:
- Your current situation: What is happening in your life today?
- Your future: What is on the horizon that could affect you financially? What are you most concerned about?
- Your emotions: How do you feel about your future, the economy, your career, the economic market?
- Your family dynamics: What is happening within your family? How could those dynamics impact your financial health?
All of these questions could potentially impact your customized strategy for financial wealth and are important to discuss with your wealth strategist at Mint Financial Strategies.